By EANVT | August 26, 2016 | Dashboard FAQ and How to Guides,User Guide,Vermont Community Energy Dashboard
MY ACCOUNT (If you are already registered)
- After logging in, click My Account in the upper right-hand of the website. This is where you enter information about yourself, including a Profile Image that will show up with any Energy Actions that you take (no obligation!).
- This information will not be shared outside of the Dashboard and you can choose to keep your name to your first name.
- This is where you can see all of the Energy Actions you have entered in the Actions section.
- You can also edit existing actions or add new ones. Note: Actions will not appear on the Energy Atlas unless you choose to enter them as a site.
- This is where you can see all of the energy efficiency and/or renewable energy actions that you have entered at your location(s). You may add another location under your name (e.g., residence, farm and business).
- If you have entered more than one location under your name (e.g., residence and business), they will both show up here so you can keep track.
- You may also delete and edit your sites in this section.
- Saved Maps
- This is where you view any maps you have saved from the Atlas
- You may also edit these maps and then resave the changes.
- You may also delete maps in this section.
This entry was posted in Dashboard FAQ and How to Guides, User Guide, Vermont Community Energy Dashboard. Bookmark the permalink.