Energy Action Network is a resource for news and information specific to energy issues in Vermont. Click on the links below to learn more. Contact EAN to suggest additional resources to include on this page.
ENERGY ACTION NETWORK RESOURCES
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 90% Renewable by 2050: Exploring Vermont’s Efficiency & Renewable Energy Pathways
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Mobilizing Capital to Transform Vermont’s Energy/Economy (October, 2012)
- Vermont’s Comprehensive Energy Plan – published in 2016 by the State of Vermont Public Service Department
- Act 174 Recommendations and Determination Standards – issued in 2016 by the Public Service Department
- Total Energy Study Framing Report– issued December 2014 by the Public Service Department
- Siting Electric Generation in Vermont – issued April 2013 by the Energy Generation Siting Policy Commission
- Thermal Efficiency Task Force – issued in 2012 by the State of Vermont Public Service Department
- Drive Electric Vermont – includes a buyers guide, charging map, owners blog — anything and everything you ever wanted to know about EVs.
- The Vermont Bioenergy Initiative produced three short videos about biofuels that describe the benefits of producing fuels from algae, grass and oilseeds grown on Vermont farms.
- Global Warming Solutions Act Dashboard – monitors the State of Massachusetts’ progress in combatting climate change.