Energy Action Network is a resource for news and information specific to energy issues in Vermont. Click on the links below to learn more. Contact EAN to suggest additional resources to include on this page.
ENERGY ACTION NETWORK RESOURCES
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Mobilizing Capital to Transform Vermont’s Energy/Economy (2013)
- EAN 2050 Energy Pathways Analysis:
- Regional Summary of Renewable and Energy Efficiency Policies and Programs in New England States
- Total Energy Study Framing Report and Request for Public Comment – issued June 2013 by the Public Service Department
- Siting Electric Generation in Vermont – issued April 2013 by the Energy Generation Siting Policy Commission
- Thermal Efficiency Task Force Report – issued in January 2013 by the State of Vermont Public Service Department
- Vermont’s Comprehensive Energy Plan – published in 2011 by the State of Vermont Public Service Department
- Drive Electric Vermont – includes a buyers guide, charging map, owners blog — anything and everything you ever wanted to know about EVs.
- The Vermont Bioenergy Initiative produced three short videos about biofuels that describe the benefits of producing fuels from algae, grass and oilseeds grown on Vermont farms.
- Global Warming Solutions Act Dashboard – monitors the State of Massachusetts’ progress in combatting climate change.