By EANVT | August 25, 2016 | Dashboard FAQ and How to Guides,User Guide,Vermont Community Energy Dashboard
- You can find energy hero Stories by clicking on the stories tab.
- To read Stories in your community, click on the Blue Community Selector bar. This will allow you to select Stories by Town, County, or Regional Planning Commission either by clicking on a map or selecting from a list. You can also sort by topic, for example, energy type or location time (see #4 below).
- Under Select by List, you can start to type in a name and the list will narrow down your options.
- Got an idea? Click on Submit a Story to send an idea or a full story.
- Click on Categories to search stories by energy type (e.g., Heat, Electricity) or location type (e.g., Business, Farm).
- Click on Read More to see a full Story.
This entry was posted in Dashboard FAQ and How to Guides, User Guide, Vermont Community Energy Dashboard. Bookmark the permalink.