User Guide: Navigating the Home Page
By EANVT | September 28, 2016 | User Guide
- Register or Log In
- Click to create a Dashboard account or to log in. Logging in enables you to add your own energy actions or sites to the Dashboard.
- Once you’ve logged in, you will see “My Account” appear here. If you click on this, it will take you to your personal info where you can track actions and sites.
- Tabs at the top
- The tabs at the top take you directly to where you want to go (Home, About, My Community, Stories, etc.).
- Community Energy Stories
- Click on arrows to scroll through stories of some of Vermont’s energy heroes! Many more stories can be found under the Stories tab at the top of the page. If you want to read about or suggest an energy hero for your own community, click there and follow instructions on p.4 of this manual.
- Find Your Community!
- Click here to select the town, county, or regional planning commission where you live and learn more about your local energy actions (same as My Community tab).
- Take Action!
- Click here to view energy efficiency and renewable energy actions taken in your community, or to add your own actions (see instructions on p.8 of this manual).
- Read about Actions taken by others here. Click on the arrows to view more!